Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Magma Maxie
Beginner
Beginner
Team Magma Maxie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum?   Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:19 am

In my oppinion, we are missing something. what Question a pokemon TCG Forum. I play the TCG and preobably other people here do too. i think it would attract more people as some people just like the card series. And for the Anime, i dont particularly like it, but i know that alot of people like the pokemon anime, and that also might attract more people. maybe they could be seperated like this

TCG Discussion-Deck Garage
\
TCG Discussion

and then a forum for
Pokemon Anime Discussion
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Active
Active
Thomas

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum?   Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:31 pm

yeah! Very Happy i dont watch the anime or play the card game, but that would be a good idea
Back to top Go down

Pokemon TCG discussion Forum and Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum?
Page 1 of 1